Wednesday 24 February 2010

Byauta_Bravo Operational!

And here he is at long last! I got some quick renders of the finished model for my robot Byauta Bravo from the game BOX. (brought to you by EPIC_LEGEND inc).
I've given him a next to black grey paint job with some lighter grey highlights, and a shining Gold for the details, such as the joints and wing feathers. Oh yeah, he has wings now. I might change the colours back to the origonal design of a very pale blue with rusted edges and battle scars, however i really like this and he looks more like a military grade machine this way if you ask me xD.
I need opinions people! I asked about the colours and got a very poor response! If you don't wanna comment or CAN'T, then send me an email and i'll be happy to read it!
spacegazer@hotmail.co.uk
And without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment